Sunday, August 26

Sunny South Coast

Cands invited me to join her down the South Coast this weekend. It was just what I felt like. Being in a pretty place, with a good friend. We lay in the sun, read magazines, took pictures, ate good food and played with little Hamish. Today, we woke up to the sound of a thousand happy birds chirruping. There were even butterflies to say good morning to. Thanks for having me Cands. 

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Since Disqus updated their software, my Comments function hasn't been working properly :(
I'm receiving them but they're not publishing. Tryna get it sorted. Thanks for writing me anyway. x

Photobucket
blog comments powered by Disqus