Tuesday, January 31

New Work Space: Before Pictures

A bunch of white walls and open windows? This is what I'm living for at the moment. We move into our new office space on Friday and I beyond psyched. The timber floor is being laid down and soon the air will smell of hot coffee and freshly printed pages. I can't wait to unpack our books and set up our new trestle table desks. I'll bung up some of our look and feel inspiration next. And of course, the 'After' pics will follow when we're all settled in. That epic crate book display lives in the agency that will soon be our neighbour. Best part is? We're still close to my beloved deli. x

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


blog comments powered by Disqus