Tuesday, January 11

Brighton, you beauty

I was flicking through some old photos last night and I came across this Brighton bunch. Craig and I spent a dreamy weekend with friends in the famous seaside town one summer. We did all the crazy things you do in Brighton and I absolutely loved it. I mean, LOVED it. This place has the trappings of my dreams - ferris wheels, music stores, vintage galore, my name on candy. That's right people, - candy. Heck, it is even has a South African store on the pier so I can stock up on home essentials should I ever get homesick. I think that pic of me with my 99 Cone pretty much sums up just how happy I was. And the best part about that trip - Kid Rock's, "All Summer Long" had just been released and played all weekend long so we even had our own holiday soundtrack!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I'd love to know what your dream town is!
blog comments powered by Disqus