Monday, September 27

Happy 1st Birthday Blog!

Glossary turned 1 years old yesterday! Thanks so much for the lovely bloggiversary wishes on Twitter! I can't believe it's been a year already. I don't know if I would have kept it up without you guys! I really appreciate you taking the time to pop in and write back or just read quietly from your desks/beds/sofas. Whether you drop by once in a while or every day, your support and encouragement means the world. To mark this bloggy milestone, I have two more giveaways coming up which are open to everyone so keep your peepers peeled for those. And, did you see Friday's giveaway? There's a Softlips and Bio Oil hamper up for grabs! But first, please help yourself to some digital cake from Bakerella. ( And I didn't mean to look so sneaky below!)

Photobucket
Photobucket

In a happy co-incidence, Glossary is this month's 'Hot Blog' in the October issue of Cosmo. October is my birthday month so it feels like the blog and I got an early birthday present. Thank you Cosmo for the lovely write up and welcome to those of you who have hopped across from the mag. x
blog comments powered by Disqus