Thursday, July 29

Thursday Thoughts

Hello gang! Like true Durbanites, a bunch of us have decided to go to the July at the last minute. Despite writing a post about what to the wear the July, I myself have nothing to wear - and it's on Saturday! My floral dresses are simple cotton one's I've worn to death and I know I will feel totally drab in them at the July. I would wear my Miss Molly Skirt but I think I need something longer or looser 'cuz I plan on taking a zillion pics and I want to be able to crouch down on the grass to get shots of turf flying etc. I do have a floral alice band from Mr P but that probably means hundreds of girls will be wearing the same one - irrrk! I'm so tired today, I actually just feel like wearing my new flat brogues on Saturday. Totally unJuly but I will be the plainest albeit comfiest gal there! Speaking of the July, I had my hair cut yesterday and afterwards I had a perusal round the mall. I didn't see a single store merchandising July outfits in their windows. I'm sure there are plenty of girls dashing around at the last minute looking for ideas and I can't imagine why the stores aren't taking advantage of this. Is it just me? Have you seen any obvious July inspiration around town? While my outfit may not be July-worthy, I do plan on photographing everyone else's so expect a mega post next week! 'Till then, have a goodie and see on Saturday if you're going. Fingers crossed it's sunny!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Four pictures from my We Heart It folder. These pics live here, here, here and here.
blog comments powered by Disqus