Saturday, May 29

World's Smallest Brie

Look what I found at Woolies - the world's smallest wedge of Brie! So terribly cute, it deserves it's own run of pictures. And speaking of food, today I went to the Food Market in Durban North for the first time. There was Indian Food, French Food, Greek Food, South African classics and loads more deliciousness! If you've never been, I highly recommend a visit. What have you been noshing on lately?

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I will be announcing the winners of the Brooch Giveaway on Monday so you can still enter this weekend! And guess what? I've got an interview with the amazing Calivintage coming up soon. Keep those eyeballs peeled:)

7 comments:

Jenny - pygmeestyle.blogg.se said...

Cutest ever!

Chelsea Nicole. said...

too cute!

& you've been tagged by me ;)

http://quitecheekygirl.blogspot.com/2010/05/task-is-fill-in-12-likes-1-love-and-8.html

xxoo

PinkBow said...

mmm, this makes me hungry! looking forward to the interview too

Side Street Style said...

Haha thats really cool...I really miss woolworths food though :( It's really nice to find a cool south african based blog...I'm from Cape Town but I live in Cardiff, Wales, UK now....going to follow your blog for sure

Laura x
www.sidestreetstyle.com

hannah, heart city said...

so cute!! <3 bree. nom.

Lauren Setterberg said...

Thank you Laura, I really appreciate that:) Gonna pop over to your blog now.

Unknown said...

cute, what a yummy snack!