Saturday, April 17

A little note

Hello, me again. I just wanted to let you know that I won't be blogging as much as usual over the next few weeks. I don't have 'blogger burn out' or anything of that sort, just got alot of stuff coming up that I need to focus on. I'll still post my interview with Retro Chick as soon as I can. Please feel free to rummage through the arhives in the meantime if you wish:) For now, I'll leave you with two photographs. The first is of the bag Nikki kindly donated to me and the second is a little candy heart brooch that my highschool art teacher made. Take care and keep well:) Me x

6 comments:

Meghan said...

That brooch is too cute!! Have a nice break...

Petite Annabel said...

Lovely purse and good luck with your time out girl!
x

Miss Molly said...

will miss you! but good to have a breaak! enjoy xoxo

dinkum design said...

I'm going to miss my daily Glossary fix!

Miss Emma Jude said...

Beautiful purse from Nikki!!

Lauren Setterberg said...

Thanks gals. I can't help but check in here. x