Monday, February 15

A spot of housekeeping

Hi guys, you've probably noticed I keep tweaking this place and changing the header etc. I guess the blog still feels like a new flat and I haven’t quite decided how I want to decorate it yet. So apologies for the DIY craziness but I'll probably settle into this new look for a bit. Those of you who are also using Blogspot have probably noticed the new 'Pages' gadget that lets you add...surprise, surprise... pages to your blog. I'm really chuffed with this because I no longer have to try and stuff all my info into the sidebar. I've created a page that lists the links of websites I regularly pop into so if you have a link you'd like to share, please send it my way. I'm also tweeting on twitter now so you can follow me there if you'd like. And that's about all the housekeeping for the time being, have a great night:)

3 comments:

Nadia Jonker said...

Awesome news that. Thank you for informing me. Off to create pages this minute. Woo hoo. xxx

Anonymous said...

very useful read. I would love to follow you on twitter.

Lauren Setterberg said...

Plesh Cupcake. Thanks Anonymous whoever you are:)