Wednesday, October 21

Hey you! Do you remember me?

I used to sit next to you at school
We indulged in all the extra-curricular activites
We weren't particularly cool

Ok, we'll get back to the Darkness in a minute...



Yesterday, I spotted this doodled desk on the Mr Price Fashion Blog and darted over to it's owners website which is a bonkers but brilliant affair.

A word of introduction from the people that represent the man with a ballpoint: Billie Jean is a he and not a she. He lives and works in Leytonstone in east London - the birth place of Alfred Hitchcock and David Beckham. He enjoys climbing trees, idling the hours away in second-hand bookshops, drinking 'Blue Vanilla' flavoured Slush Puppies, making chocolate rice crispy cup cakes, knitting tea cosies and oh yes, drawing with great skill.

Top lad eh?!

Anyway, the desk reminded me of a Darkness song I've been singing along to the past couple of days. Give it a spin on the 'tube.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. That is an extremely
neatly written article. I'll make sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I will definitely return.

My web-site - anti cellulite treatment